Australian Studies in Law, Crime and Justice is a series of monographs, published by the Institute between 1989 and 1995.
Australian studies in law, crime and justice
- Criminal justice on the spot : infringement penalties in Victoria
- Family conferencing and juvenile justice : the way forward or misplaced optimism?
- Women in transition : social control in Papua New Guinea
- Killing the beloved : homicide between adult sexual intimates
- Community policing : lessons from Victoria
- Business regulation and Australia's future
- Working girls : prostitutes, their life and social control
- Casino capitalism? Insider trading in Australia
- Wayward governance : illegality and its control in the public sector