I would like to thank the Australian Government Attorney-General's Department for funding the development of this manual.
I would also like to acknowledge the role of the Australian Institute of Criminology's research team, in particular Jessica Anderson, Peter Homel and Amanda McAtamney, for their input, advice and reviewing assistance in producing this manual.
Among others, the following people have provided invaluable assistance, imparting their various experiences with CCTV:
- Craig Kentwell (Commonwealth Attorney-General's Department)
- Paul Fanning (Wollongong City Centre and Crown St Mall, NSW)
- Jeremy Edwards (City of Swan, Western Australia)
- Professor Paul Wilson (Bond University, Queensland)
- Dr Dean Wilson (Monash University, Victoria)
- Robert Portelli (Teknocorp Pty Ltd)
- Michael Huggett and Olivia Kidon (CHD Partners) for their comments on early drafts
- Andy Brighouse (City of Gosnells, Western Australia)
- Tony McTaggart and Resmie Greer (City of Wanneroo, Western Australia)
- Mark Tickle (Tweed Shire Council, NSW)
- Sharen Sordo, John Cragg and Allen Collison (Gosford City Council, NSW)
- Stewart Crawford (NSW Police Force)