Australian studies in law, crime and justice
Australian Studies in Law, Crime and Justice is a series of monographs, published by the Institute between 1989 and 1995.
Nos: 1-20 |
- 1 : Business regulation and Australia's future
- 2 : Casino capitalism? Insider trading in Australia
- 3 : Community policing : lessons from Victoria
- 4 : Criminal justice on the spot : infringement penalties in Victoria
- 5 : Family conferencing and juvenile justice : the way forward or misplaced optimism?
- 9 : Killing the beloved : homicide between adult sexual intimates
- 7 : Wayward governance : illegality and its control in the public sector
- 8 : Women in transition : social control in Papua New Guinea
- 9 : Working girls : prostitutes, their life and social control