Transnational crime brief
The Transnational crime briefs are regular, concise and topical two page summaries of key insights, issues and developments in the area of transnational crime. They aim to develop knowledge of aspects of transnational, organised, and inter-country crime and to share information about new research and legislation, and international efforts to combat it.
Nos: 1-20 |
- 7 : Risks of money laundering and the financing of terrorism arising from alternative remittance systems
- 5 : Labour trafficking: prosecutions and other proceedings
- 4 : Charges and offences of money laundering
- 3 : Labour trafficking: key concepts and issues
- 2 : People smuggling versus trafficking in persons : what is the difference?
- 1 : Confiscation of the proceeds of crime : federal overview